From Melbourne Australia...
Monday, October 31, 2011
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Friday, June 24, 2011
Monday, June 20, 2011
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
“Let’s be wise as the silence, strong as the wind, useful as the light; let’s make of our lips a censer of the virtues”. Abdul Baha
"The strongest oak of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun. It;s the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for its existence against the wind and rains and the scorching sun."
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Monday, June 6, 2011
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Monday, May 30, 2011
"This is my depressed stance. When you’re depressed, it makes a lot of difference how you stand. The worst thing you can do is straighten up and hold your head high because then you’ll start to feel better. If you’re going to get any joy out of being depressed, you’ve got to stand like this."
"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years."
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Monday, May 23, 2011
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Friday, May 20, 2011
Convinced that it's mine
With her, just to keep her out of mind
Still I'll take care to see
which way the wind blows, notice how her hair curls
Pay no mind to the
clown fits to your side, content to her despite cry
He's a fool, to assume
We each bear a thougt
a recieve has just been got
I don't find it funny, anymore
And so I won't play the part, I played before
Now, do you?
I don't see him laughing anyway
And so won't play a part in your mistake, no way
Unless you stay
More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmania.com/play_the_part_lyrics_little_joy.html
All about Little Joy: http://www.musictory.com/music/Little+Joy
via: Manuela Echeverry
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Perhaps the reason we are unable to love is that we yearn to be loved, that is, we demand something (love) from our partner instead of delivering ourselves up to him demand-free and asking of nothing but his company.
To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an
animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.
— C.S. Lewis
— C.S. Lewis
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Monday, April 4, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
- ► 2012 (39)
- ► October (4)
- Que lindo corazon que estas aca y aca latiendo... ...
- Soul Playlist
- Mae Murray
- See everyone you meet, as a brand new invitation ...
- You’re always haunted by the idea you’re wasting y...
- Price Tag cover - Webby and The Roach
- “Let’s be wise as the silence, strong as the wind...
- Trouble & The Ballad of Love and Hate
- soon... via: http://photospheraslide.blogspot.co...
- B e a u t y . . .
- Might as well fall...
- Beirut - Goshen by ribio rip
- ...no hay palabras...
- When we don’t know who to hate we hate ourselves. ...
- Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. Ru...
- "This is my depressed stance. When you’re depresse...
- "The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she w...
- Philippe Petit...
- Woodstock 69'
- Jimi Hendrix, legend
- real music...
- The Tallest Man on Earth Playlist
- Sólo cuando se haya talado el último árbol, contam...
- Alkaline Trio, didn't remember how amazing they ar...
- Some things are meant to be...
- Grande Fito!
- Im drinking and smoking asking if you're ever arou...
- The first step towards getting somewhere is to dec...
- Quintessential British
- Me gusta ese tajooo....
- Inspiración, brutal...
- Spending time Convinced that it's mine With he...
- Talento Colombiano...
- On Love...
- So it’s always a process of letting go, one way or...
- Dirty Glasses
- Rock y otras canciones en español
- ► April (8)
- Everlasting songs
- "You don’t love somebody because of their looks or...
- "I have tattoos, so I’m a trouble maker. I have cu...
- We rarely hear the inward music, but we're all dan...
- Rooftop, beer, malboro, and...
- Caro Emerald
- The perfect song to start a sunny day
- Home... (Bogota) Photo taken by Maggie Mui
- ► 2010 (171)